- added CJ5 mention under CJ7, suggested by /u/WNW3
- added Volvo 240, my own suggestion
- added price correlation to 1–5 score, suggested by /u/HE_WHO_IS_BORED.
- added some more subjects to ask about while purchasing, namely spare parts and documentation.
- added bring cash in how to buy section.
- begrudgingly added Subaru Impreza, suggested by /u/tanglon
- added Herby aka Beetle to Euro section and added Baja bug mention to off roading suggestion per /u/Qurtys_Lyn
- added Nissan 240SX per suggestion de /u/gym3fiesta
- added Toyota FJ60 and FJ40 per insistent request from /u/Cwlaxx and a second from /u/Reqel
- added details about renting trailers and dollies
- added Mercedes W115 and W123 to Euro section
- changed Porsche 944 section to reflect the undesirability of the 924, per /u/meeblek
- added GM F-bodies to muscle car section
- added Honda Civic to hot hatch section, per /u/TheSherbs suggestion
- added Ford Focus to hot hatch, suggested by /u/lmfoley79 over on the /r/cars thread. Also added note about Falcon/Mustang parts exchange based on his suggestion.
- added Ford Panther platform to muscle cars. Seriously, how did no one point out this omission to me? Step it up reddit.
- added Merkur XR4Ti to Euro section. Where the hell else was I gonna put it?
- added Alfa Romeo 164 to Euro section
- added Ford Taurus SHO to muscle car section. Not sure about the classification, feel free to PM me your thoughts.
- totally revamped the inspection process with a more point-by-point format and more about what repairs you’ll want to do.
- added a nice long subsection on what to look for in a listing
- added mention of other large Mercedes (W116 and W111 in particular) to W114/115 listing per /u/zipper1221.
Lotus Elise spare engineToyota Celica belatedly, per /u/cinadel’s suggestion.
- made major changes to the Get Wrenching section.
- Added a tools subsection to the Get Wrenching section (finally)
- Updated all the dead links in this section
- Revamped the tool section.
- Added a custom car section.
- Moved list over to merriman.industries!
- Made a number of phrasing and format changes to accomodate move
- Added Toyota Tacoma/4Runner
- Added Jeep Cherokee
- Modified Mustang section to lump Fox and 4th gen together
- Continued to tweak wording throughout
- Added ‘Not Cars’ section